Eating Tips For A Healthy Digestion
- Do not eat when you are stressed, try to relax before you eat, go for a walk, read a book.
- Chew your food well.
- Eat foods as raw or as lightly cooked as possible.
- Start your meal with something raw or steamed.
- Eat more whole foods that naturally contain the nutrients needed for their digestion.
- Eat more softer fruits such as melons, peaches and berries which will ferment easily as snacks not as desserts after a protein-rich meal.
The Worst Foods For Digestion
In a study carried out the five foods most strongly linked to digestive symptoms include sugar, salt, meat, wheat and refined foods. Fish was not linked to any digestive problems!
If you suffer from bad heartburn or acid reflux avoid taking antacids such as Rennies or Gaviscon as they only provide instant relief but long term they are really bad for you. They contain large amounts of minerals such as aluminium that can cause imbalances and may even contribute to developing Alzheimer’s disease!
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST