2 1/2 cups brown rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup of xylitol
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp xanthum gum
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups mashed ripe bananas, about 4 large
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup melted virgin coconut oil
1 vanilla pod
1 cup chopped walnuts
organic carob chips (just like chocolate!)
Makes 12 – 18 muffins.
What’s Happening In The Kitchen?
- Get your apron on and turn the oven on at 190c first before you start anything! While its getting hot, line muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl mix brown rice flour, tapioca flour, xylitol, xanthum gum, baking powder, baking soda and sea sal. Mix it well!
- Place bananas into a large bowl and mash with a fork!
- Remove seeds from vanilla pods and add to mashed bananas. Pour in milk and whisk it together with melted coconut oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry mixture and sprinkle some walnuts and carob chips. Mix well…..
- Now spoon into paper muffin cups. Bake at 190c for about 20 – 25 mins. Place on wire rack to cool.
Erika Doolan – Nutrition Consultant
by dylan mcgrath
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST